WarningSIG862011.png

097ytgo.png

FA-WARning.png

Made this one for Blackangel, if he's interested..

Signature-BLACKANGEL.png

GOW22.pngGOW23.png

EDIT: guys, forgot to tell ya.. Please give me tips.

and the second one went wrong..

Started 3 hours ago, with photoshop. So if you dont like them, tell me what you dont like about it.

I could learn from ur comments.

Edited by Warning.

ahh not bad :i

Comments/suggestions:

1st one.) hm its nice but it could be better if you do some more things with it. *ie. copy the render and drag it below original layer, hide the first layer so you can work with the copied layer. You can do a lot of things with it.. filters, smudge tool, w/e looks best in trial and error.. make more copies and repeat the process with different settings and play with the blending mode. After you've done that, get one more copy of original render and use outer glow in blending options; give it a orange-yellowish color, it gives that energy type effect..

For the energy type effect, i mean something like this:

zyklon.jpg

2nd.) ya something went wrong. :P I'll throw out some IMO's anyways. Have only 1 of the guy without transparency and make it blend in with some adjustment layers.. or Take a different render and do something else with it.

For the rest of em, i'd say just play around with it more until you get a satisfied outcome..

ahh not bad :i

Comments/suggestions:

1st one.) hm its nice but it could be better if you do some more things with it. *ie. copy the render and drag it below original layer, hide the first layer so you can work with the copied layer. You can do a lot of things with it.. filters, smudge tool, w/e looks best in trial and error.. make more copies and repeat the process with different settings and play with the blending mode. After you've done that, get one more copy of original render and use outer glow in blending options; give it a orange-yellowish color, it gives that energy type effect..

I'll edit this later for rest of em

thanks, im gonna work on new sigs tomorrow,

i think i can work something out :hmm

thats what i was waiting for :yahoo

im serious

this is best sig i have ever seen

it looks right into ur soul :P

teasing u a bit helped :D

can u give u also just the pic without the name =F|A=krazy ??? PLZPLZPLZ

im serious

this is best sig i have ever seen

it looks right into ur soul :P