Posted Images

Not a gold match this time? :P

i dont know how that gold match stuff works :S

idk how to make normal match without paying gm

we can also just make a new account, no problem for me :D

i dont know how that gold match stuff works :S

idk how to make normal match without paying gm

we can also just make a new account, no problem for me :D

Just don't choose any options in gold (last game you did elite AI and extra units). Basically all you can do is change the settings (first box) and you can do any map but Europe 1910 historic.

But starting a new one would be fine, then again I'm all but out of the first game :P

Krazy,krazy trying another cheap move?did ub lost 300 units before landing bcz of goldmark ?lol u asked about goldmark,paste what i said here.if u need excuses for ur fail brain..keep trying.<3 btw...

LOL @ krazy for saying he doesn't know how to use goldmark, you produced battleships kinda fast.

read again what what i was reffering to

Krazy,krazy trying another cheap move?did ub lost 300 units before landing bcz of goldmark ?lol u asked about goldmark,paste what i said here.if u need excuses for ur fail brain..keep trying.<3 btw...

<3 u too

If you guys want to surrender to Sweden (Me) :D and start a new game that would be great! :yahoo

I want to be in on new game also though. THis is fun. Some countries are better than others though. ITs a game of chance and skill. If you are poland and you are surrounded by 5 opponents then you will fail. Unless you create allies fast. There is also skill involved. I was a dumbass and built fortresses and barracks everywhere--this cost to much grain and resources. I will know better next time. :hmm

See you on the battle field.

@Germany--Balloons are scary, What if they throw rocks from balloon onto your head? This can be dangerous. It could cause a bump. They did not have band-aids in 1914.

This game is a good way to get to know our fellow clanmates better.

:DDDDD

i'll start new game soon (maybe this weekend)...i'll open new topic

u want me to change some settings?

what i was thinking about:

start game again with gold-features (i guess all of us will make new account in order to get again goldmarks)

same map (if there are more then 10 people we can choose 'the great war' map; on another match im playing on South-East Asia map...but i dont like it :D )

team mode (#1 free teams: With 'Free Teams' selected everyone can choose their team freely at the start of the round. OR #2 scenario teams: With 'Scenario Teams' chosen, the nations that make up a team are preset depending on the map and scenario.)

elite AI: NO (the market will be cheaper)

nation selection: yes or no????

but im not sure if we should enable team mode, since teams can get very unfair if someone decides not to play anymore....we could make teams 2 weeks later at the start

sounds great. this first game was a learning experience for all of us. i think that we have all learned from mistakes that we make over the last 3 weeks.

@ krAzy=this game is not over. I will fight on my feet instead of dying on my knees. Everybody the world over knows that the Swedes are some mean bastards. when you hear a whisper in the night and you think it is the cat--dont be fooled. ITS A MEAN ASS, HARD CORE, SON-of-b***, CUT THROAT SWEDE THATS COMING FOR YOUR SOUL! :o

NO goldmarks,10 provinces,the cheaper market is a good thing.not sure about playing next round...working too much ;/ as Krazy nkows :D

hf...to fisnish this one here...around another month lol

forgot to say...should wait till the end of this one. and may i have Russia?:D

Edited by +Maluco.