Ok, finally created a quick vid....

SuicidalManiac

hey how do you make a video like that? what programs do you need?

by the way, i have a nice demo of you from a fueldump when you got 80+ snipe kills if you want it.

I'll explain it once I sober up. I'll do a fuel vid later...Anyway my seriously drunk ass thanks you all. It's 8am and half the demos from that vid came when I started drinking over 12hrs ago. Yes, I am still awake and on what only god knows the number of rum/cokes by now. Please post on youtube about the vid. Thanks.

dude one thing ... :hmm

KOBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA powned with garand hahaahahahahahahaahah :lol::lol:

thanks thanks thanks ^^ SuicidalManiac

actually had more vid of him dieing but wanted to keep the length down.

hey how do you make a video like that? what programs do you need?

by the way, i have a nice demo of you from a fueldump when you got 80+ snipe kills if you want it.

I demo'd a few maps yesterday (most of the vid came from those) then used xfire to grab the vid during play back, converted it using microsoft movie maker and added the music and cuts using pinnacle studio.

Was extremely intoxicated during the entire time (god I am hurting today) so the editing isn't as good as it could be.

I saw potty posted a comment on that, do you know his xfire? I need to ask him something but i don't have/want to create a youtube account :P

potty2255 but I rarely see him on xfire (of course I dont really pay all that much attention as I have close to 300 contacts on it so who knows)..