Ok, finally created a quick vid....

SuicidalManiac

Yeah i don't think he was ever on much. He just helped out my team a while back and made a general cfg for us and i was wondering if he still had it somewhere. I can't get a hold of anyone else who does, and i'm much too lazy to make my own :P

*edit* not even just too lazy, i don't know how to make one*

Yeah i don't think he was ever on much. He just helped out my team a while back and made a general cfg for us and i was wondering if he still had it somewhere. I can't get a hold of anyone else who does, and i'm much too lazy to make my own :P

If its a server cfg, dare could help ya. If its a player cfg I'm sure there are a lot of guys around here that know all about that kinda stuff.

It was a player one, yeah i could get some help, but i figured if he still had that one somewhere it'd be easy for him to just send over to me on xfire. It was one that he used in the summer cup (i think) a year or two ago, so he just gave it to us after he made a new one, and we all adjusted it accordingly. I mean if he doesn't have it it's no big deal, but i figured it'd be worth a shot.