Vasoline

Razzled

Stone Temple Pilots are awesome. I saw them in Milwaukee the day before Razzled's video was shot. Weiland was freakin' smashed. He fell over at one point, couldn't remember the words to quite a few songs, and it was HILARIOUS! When he could remember the words, they sounded great as usual. One of the more memorable things that happened was the band actually stopped playing half way through Dead and Bloated because he kept messing up the words. Dean (guitar) grabbed Weiland by the ear and yelled something at him, then pointed at him as if to say "His fault!", and then they restarted the song where they left off. Lo and behold, HE MESSED IT UP AGAIN!!!! It was EPIC!!! They never did finish that song! I've never seen anything like that at a live show. (At least not from such a big name band) I've seen STP a few times when Weiland was sober and it was a really good show. Seeing him when he was smashed: A show I'll never forget! :yahoo

Here's a little taste. Dean finally got fed up and walked off stage in the middle of Lounge Fly:

Edited by sicsiksix

They're studio recordings are pretty timeless....get 'em out on the road wiht too many durgs and too much booze though and they start to suffer....I mean....they are left over from the grunge era....