Transformers

=FA=ArmTheINSANE

I went to the premier because a group of my friends went.

I wasn't a fan of the first one, it was Shila buff whining until the transformers left him alone.

"come on guys, i'm just a human!!!!!1!!one!!!!"

"This sucks Megan fox my unreasonably and unrealistically hot girlfriend!!!!!1!!!one!!"

"Guys seriously go away, stop transforming and shit!!!!1!!one!!"

"Do0d my car is an alium!!1!!one!!!!1!!"

"Good thing they're gone! Those aliums made my life too exciting!!!!1!!one!!!!11!!"

The second one was much better though. A little because it had less whining and more fighting, and a lot because Megan Fox ran around in a loose fitting skin colored shirt.

DUDE I SAW IT THE DAY IT CAME OUT AND IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was funny and kick ass :D :D :D

I'm seeing it tomorrow. I saw the first one 5 times and I still believe its amazing so I can't wait to see the second one!

They are making a third one to which is suppose to be released in July of 2011.