Temp bans

genfx999

Is it possible to give some of us tempban ability? Occaisionally I have an 8yr old who keeps returning with the same banned perks over and over again. I can repeat kick, but I dont always see when they reconnect.

Even a ban for a few hours is enough to stop them from harassing everyone.

Thanks

• Administrators

I will increase the temp ban time limit to 4 hours rather then 5 min (present settings). I will hand out temp ban command to clan members. If anyone found abusing it they can guess the results by themselves. :D

Should be fixed by tonight.

Woot! Yeah, I know exactly who he's talking about. Well, the 4 or 5 people that do it. After booting the same person 5 or 6 times in one match, it's annoying. And I know, Hell, in the gamers dictionary there's no such word as "annoying" but it's so true in this case lol

I will increase the temp ban time limit to 4 hours rather then 5 min (present settings). I will hand out temp ban command to clan members. If anyone found abusing it they can guess the results by themselves. :D

Should be fixed by tonight.

Thanks, it wont get used often, just by those who keep joining the server, over and over again with the same banned perks, after being warned by everyone.