Recruitment Questions

AJB77

What, if any, qualifications are we looking for in those we recruit to join F|A? I have heard of some players who are not so good being recruited, and really good players being denied from joining F|A. So, what exactly are we looking for? Good kill/death ratio? Courtesy/respect to others? Following rules? Promising bank account information :hmm ?

• Administrators

What you have heard? Did you reported who is acting like moron or posted in members section about him? Have you suggested any good member and which we have neglected?

We have special section where trial and members can suggest new trials.. It's called 'New Trials' under private section.

Here is what we look for:

1. Player should be regular on server.

2. Knows our rule.

3. Who doesn't bitches.

4. Have ability to work with others.

5. No rage quits like a mentally f***ed personality.

6. Takes game as a game and helps other when needed.

7. Has 2 neurons in his brain where he can think.

8. Helps on server.

Promotions requires:

1. Who is active on forums.

2. Who helps in recruiting.

3. Helps in donation. Servers are not free. (Not required but this can be compensated with above 2 or his helpfulness towards community)

It's just a basic thing ... nothing something 'special'.

What you have heard? Did you reported who is acting like moron or posted in members section about him? Have you suggested any good member and which we have neglected?

We special section where trial and members can suggest new trials.. It's called 'New Trials' under private section.

Here is what we look for:

1. Player should be regular on server.

2. Knows our rule.

3. Who doesn't bitches.

4. Have ability to work with others.

5. No rage quits like a mentally f***ed personality.

6. Takes game as a game and helps other when needed.

7. Has 2 neurons in his brain where he can think.

8. Helps on server.

Promotions requires:

1. Who is active on forums.

2. Who helps in recruiting.

3. Helps in donation. Servers are not free. (Not required but this can be compensated with above 2 or his helpfulness towards community)

It's just a basic thing ... nothing something 'special'.

I haven't had any complaints about someone which has gone unheard. Generally, I think things go well on that front. But it does seem that some good applicants get looked over.

However, I look down the list of applicants on the COD4 applications and see some really good players who still have their applications open. Perhaps they are still being reviewed?

I have just had some players ask about what qualifies them to join F|A on the HC COD4 server as well, which is which spawned the question in the first place.

Thanks for the clarification on that, by the way. It helps.

• Administrators

I haven't had any complaints about someone which has gone unheard. Generally, I think things go well on that front. But it does seem that some good applicants get looked over.

However, I look down the list of applicants on the COD4 applications and see some really good players who still have their applications open. Perhaps they are still being reviewed?

I have just had some players ask about what qualifies them to join F|A on the HC COD4 server as well, which is which spawned the question in the first place.

Thanks for the clarification on that, by the way. It helps.

Feel free to suggest under 'New Trials' section. Most of the thing here runs on feedback. Normally, Theo, Funk, Avaa, Dan, Duckie, etc clear up COD applications.

Theo, also asked to give more feedback on current applications but very few members do that. If we can get more feedback we can invite/accept those applications faster.

Feel free to suggest under 'New Trials' section. Most of the thing here runs on feedback. Normally, Theo, Funk, Avaa, Dan, Duckie, etc clear up COD applications.

Theo, also asked to give more feedback on current applications but very few members do that. If we can get more feedback we can invite/accept those applications faster.

Makes sense. I'll do that more often =).