Had to share

HannahG

I...don't even know what to be thinking anymore

Perhaps that a Hunny Badger is the perfect family pet when you decide it's time to settle down?

Let me tell you from a womans point of view, when I find a husband, and we get that white picket fenced house, and I shove kids out of me, I want a family pet, and I damn well want it to be a honey badger...just sayin'.

Perhaps that a Hunny Badger is the perfect family pet when you decide it's time to settle down?

Let me tell you from a womans point of view, when I find a husband, and we get that white picket fenced house, and I shove kids out of me, I want a family pet, and I damn well want it to be a honey badger...just sayin'.

I hope your badger doesn't confuse your kids for cobras..

I hope your badger doesn't confuse your kids for cobras..

Oh, it might. I'll have to remember that.. I guess that scratches my plans of having my first born dress up as a cobra for it's first Halloween? :(

Oh, it might. I'll have to remember that.. I guess that scratches my plans of having my first born dress up as a cobra for it's first Halloween? :(

Tell your neighbors to dress their kids as cobras for some kinda group bs thing. Then unleash your honey badger. Its flawless

Tell your neighbors to dress their kids as cobras for some kinda group bs thing. Then unleash your honey badger. Its flawless

You're sick and twisted! That's all I have to say to that.

*shifty eyes*

What are you talking about? I mean let it loose so it won't eat all the kids at the little party or w/e D:

Oh... of course you did... >_> <_<

:3 Anyways...

I want to get crabs.

...you two are both mess up. :stupid there end of argument. Speed ftw!

(also i really just scrooled down and saw I want crab lol. Had to read the whole thing I hope your happy with yourelf.) :lol: