Lets review

runner

Alright,

I believe some players and even members need to re-read some of the rules/expectations.

Direct quote from the admins, "10. How well player keeps the team balance. This is must. We will never promote any admin who !putteam other regulars and never moves himself. "

I played about 5 maps today, by myself. The teams were 1-5 (humans)...i said, "!teams" over and over, and asked over and over, and no one took it upon themselves to switch.

Then a member of FA decided to go on about how im a whiner and to suck it up.......

Now...I just left the server because it was 4v1..and no one would switch to the bad team (1 guy)....than, when someone joined, and a bot was removed....(4v2)...the next person took the liberty to join allies, and make it 5v2...instead of 4v3.

I don't mean to complain, but the stubborn/selfish play is driving me insane.

Can we please encourage fair teams a little more often. Thank you.

(skill wise doesnt bother me...if you suck you suck :-p...but numbers can be fixed)

P.s...the only reason it gets to me is because i am mission oriented. And after rambo-engi my butt off and dyin so much, i hate to say, "YES! a teammate"...just to have him join the stacked team.

Edited by WaterMelon

I feel the same way and am also Objective-oriented...and as you put it I rambo the objective often lol.

Were you given level 7 yet? You can put teams yourself you know.

• Administrators

I played about 5 maps today, by myself. The teams were 1-5 (humans)...i said, "!teams" over and over, and asked over and over, and no one took it upon themselves to switch.

Then a member of FA decided to go on about how im a whiner and to suck it up.......

Someone probably said to shut up the '!teams' sound :P

Feel free to take SS and/or demo of that member for having admin level and not doing anything. Then use 'Contact Us' and report silently :) Admin levels get removed if enough evidence is around.

Antichrist was there, and it was a person attack, not a "shush" comment. The person was mad at me from a map before, so i cant blame them...but they should still do their member duties, and even it up.

• Administrators

Antichrist was there, and it was a person attack, not a "shush" comment. The person was mad at me from a map before, so i cant blame them...but they should still do their member duties, and even it up.

Take a screenshot next time and demo for any 'admin' not balancing the teams even after notifying them ..and submit it using contact us.. Staff will take care of that admin/member in long run :)

Normally we give enough warning before terminating membership or removing admin levels.