MADNESSSSS!

illusion

MSU. Even though sucked it up all year, Izzo owns march. You would have to be a fool to ever bet a team against him.

But since I go to MSU I'm a little biased, so on a more serious note I would put money on either Ohio State or Uconn. Jimmer might pull BYU through a few rounds but its going to be the same as the Steph Curry deal a few years ago with Davidson. As soon as he doesn't score 30 points, they lose. I hate Duke, Villanova, N.C and Pittsburgh, I hope none of those win.

Edited by RoosterCogburn

MSU!? haaha izzos a great coach but cmon... and yeah i think its gonna be either ohio st or uconn...

kemba walker is just too big of a beast.. did you see that sick crossover he had before he hit the GW against pitt?! everyone was talking about the gw as if the move he did to break the shit outta that guys ankles wasn't shitt lol

Yea we got a 10 seed. But who on earth is going to want to play MSU at a 10 seed. Everyone knows what Izzo is capable of and his ability to prepare his team is beyond any other coach in college basketball, sure we not make it to the final four for the third year in a row, but I hope we make it a couple games at least.