Android users only! :O

illusion

Hey guys, just wanted to get a little info from android users on what apps are the best. so just list a few apps that you feel are essential to your android phone! :o.

mine:

juice defender: saves the crap outta my battery. went from lasting one day to 2-4 depending on usage.

launcherpro: makes everything look so much better on the home screen =]

widgetsoid: like an advanced power control widget that can control almost anything on your phone

dolphin HD: best browser ever, goes super fast.

doubletwist: must have if you have music on your phone, this app syncs with yuor itunes library too =]

facebook: obviously =]

applanet: basically applanet is to android what installous is to ipod/ipads/iphones

what kinda apps do you guys use and what do they do? it always takes me forever to find good ones :(

ok here are my favs:

Superuser ( adminrights on ur droid phone )

Tubemate ( allows direct downloads from youtube to ur phone )

Androidmate ( a simple taskmanager - helps u to delete the orginal apps and all the other shit - good for backups too )

Topsongs 1960-2011 ( top 100 songs from 1960 - 2011 - u can hear them or download them - lyrics inclusive )

facebook ^^

first root the phone, install superuser then here is my favorit apps:

Barcode scanner

Pictures and media:

default Gallery is very heavy so better replace it with something great and free:

QuickPic: Smaller! Faster! Clearer! The best picture viewer/browser

Justpictures: lets you browse multiple photo albums from Facebook, Picasa, Flickr, Smugmug, Photobucket, Tumblr, Deviant Art and your SD CARD

Winamp: no need to say what it is!!

Rockplayer: high performance media player with a lot of functions.

system tools:

Titanium backup: "MUST HAVE" Root access to your phone is required to use this application.

Fast reboot: "MUST HAVE" Simulates a reboot by closing/restarting all core and user processes and thus frees up memory. Your phone should be much snappier after using Fast Reboot

News and network:

News republic: ONE APP – ALL THE NEWS! 1'500 breaking news per day: Sports, Business, Tech, Celebrity & Entertainment

Pulse: A beautiful application that makes reading news fun and engaging. Pulse takes your favorite news websites and blogs and transforms them into a colorful and interactive mosaic.

facebook: you know what it is

twitter: you know what it is too

Dolphin Mini browser: simple, better, light and fast browser

Hey weasel i'm interessted in your song application is it free? You think i don't can find it on market?

Anyway you all can't miss SPB tv! !i love spends hours whatching. African /japanese /russian etc Channels

i wanted to root my phone but there hasn't been a way released for my phones newest software, to my knowledge :/

What phone do you have? Which version of Android?

Lg Optimus S with 2.2.1. And i actually lied, there is a way, but i have to manually downgrade my software from LG which from what i read, is as big a pain in the ass as anything in life can possibly be, lol

Lg Optimus S with 2.2.1. And i actually lied, there is a way, but i have to manually downgrade my software from LG which from what i read, is as big a pain in the ass as anything in life can possibly be, lol

Check this out, looks like they got around that. Possibly, I didn't get too far into the article.

http://forum.androidcentral.com/lg-optimus-s-rooting-roms-hacks/43108-how-root-lg-optimus-s.html

http://pocketnow.com/android/you-can-now-root-and-custom-rom-the-lg-optimus-s

haha yeah i've checked those out before, and neither of em worked :(. preciate the help tho, but i think i can live without it. all rooting does is allow you to tether and overclock right? + custom roms and all that other stufff?

Hey weasel i'm interessted in your song application is it free? You think i don't can find it on market?

Anyway you all can't miss SPB tv! !i love spends hours whatching. African /japanese /russian etc Channels

its for free and its on the market. its half legal too xD but i love it!