scrimmers + cheaters

stunzip

This morning I was playing on F|A Etpub. I saw some BEL clan members and their scrim team asking for scrim continuously for 2-3 maps.

/b/Jerkke

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-31745da2-vb46254.html

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-9ef8d23d-vb94307.html

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-6bec819a-vb67516.html

/b/Herbalist

Busted for using private hax.

Clan leader busted for gamehook.

http://www.pbbans.com/mbi-viewban-aa60c ... 22281.html

I guarantee if you search more you will find one or more of their members even busted.

Just thought to post here since you guys have good non cheating policy.

I don't go by that name. They don't even stream their servers to PB. No wonder their members keep getting busted and they allow cheaters in their clan/server.

Dragon I am clean ET Player. Not like your clan members.

You can find half of their scrimmers getting banned here.

http://kreative55league.comuv.com/forum ... ?f=12&t=18

Their scrim leader and clan leader both are busted or you can even say half of their team is banned.

Yea Dare already knew about Herba a while ago. But to tell u the truth /b/ is a crp team so its hard to believe they hack. Now if u look at chmp or coppa, those guys have 1337 hax :lol:

First of all.....About Hallo, while he did something really really stupid, I don't consider him a hacker. I know Bel had some issues with their servers and his excuse of trying a rcon hack has some validity to it (ie testing a known problem with bel servers). The truth of the whole deal might never be known, but im willing to give him some slack. Most of Bel does not hack and are very anti-hackers. There have been a few members that have joined, that in their past may have tested hacks, who were upfront about it when they applied. Considering the slowly decreasing player base, I can understand why many ET pub clans would accept members that once tried a hack (My clan never would but thats a dif story as we are a legit competition team, not a pub clan and no competition player can ever have a pb ban at anytime (past or present) or they are auto kicked from comp play regardless of the game in the leagues we are involved with, and yes MG still does comp play just no longer in ET unfortunately).

I did get a kick outta that whole 2.55 league thing though. It's like a joke waiting to happen. I mean seriously wtf kinda noob shit is that? If it aint on 2.6b etpro with real cfgs its a sorry ass joke to be honest. Unpatched ET leagues....OMG. Thats even worse than that crap 2.6 etpub league joke that popped up for like a year...

I did get a kick outta that whole 2.55 league thing though. It's like a joke waiting to happen. I mean seriously wtf kinda noob shit is that? If it aint on 2.6b etpro with real cfgs its a sorry ass joke to be honest. Unpatched ET leagues....OMG. Thats even worse than that crap 2.6 etpub league joke that popped up for like a year...

QFT. They are holding an NationsCup for 2.55... I ROFL'd when I heard that.

I've always hated the fact that unpatched ET even works. It divided the game and the player base. Only reason unpatched servers exist is because freaking noobs are too stupid to realise the game got patched ( and the patch was for a good reason as any idiot using google can crash/hack 2.55 at will). I don't understand the logic behind it, but when ET got patched the server list should have no longer supported anything but the patched version of this game. Maybe it was a tech issue, I dont know. I do know that 2.6b competition cfgs are the tightest for anti-cheat around and any league not using the competition mod is a joke. Etpro was created for a reason. Shit, etpub is just a freaking mod of shrub (which was a mod of etmain) and shrub sucked ass for those that can remember. I do like jaymod as its really just a mod of etpro. But seriously, 2.55 league? really? Its like this game is in reverse evolution....

On a side note, most of the vets in ET didn't even realise there were servers running 2.55. We all thought everyone patched. Years later alot of us discovered there was this huge player base on unpatched servers. What a freaking trip.

I've always hated the fact that unpatched ET even works. It divided the game and the player base. Only reason unpatched servers exist is because freaking noobs are too stupid to realise the game got patched ( and the patch was for a good reason as any idiot using google can crash/hack 2.55 at will). I don't understand the logic behind it, but when ET got patched the server list should have no longer supported anything but the patched version of this game. Maybe it was a tech issue, I dont know. I do know that 2.6b competition cfgs are the tightest for anti-cheat around and any league not using the competition mod is a joke. Etpro was created for a reason. Shit, etpub is just a freaking mod of shrub (which was a mod of etmain) and shrub sucked ass for those that can remember. I do like jaymod as its really just a mod of etpro. But seriously, 2.55 league? really? Its like this game is in reverse evolution....

On a side note, most of the vets in ET didn't even realise there were servers running 2.55. We all thought everyone patched. Years later alot of us discovered there was this huge player base on unpatched servers. What a freaking trip.

It's really the developer's fault for not making it auto update.

First of all.....About Hallo, while he did something really really stupid, I don't consider him a hacker. I know Bel had some issues with their servers and his excuse of trying a rcon hack has some validity to it (ie testing a known problem with bel servers). The truth of the whole deal might never be known, but im willing to give him some slack. Most of Bel does not hack and are very anti-hackers. There have been a few members that have joined, that in their past may have tested hacks, who were upfront about it when they applied. Considering the slowly decreasing player base, I can understand why many ET pub clans would accept members that once tried a hack.

Seems like they are your friends and hence you are taking their side. Your post on another cheater shows complete different attitude.

My link

personnaly I'd go outta my way to have your stupid ass perm banned on EVERY server. Fking hate hackers, don't give a rats ass to your excuse. You used a hack, your done. /uninstall please and go the fk away.. Lowlife scum.

He used rcon hack on some another server and not on his own server which was having problem? WOW. He should have tested on his own server if it was having problems. He got caught clearly hacking on other clan server. As you said in your old post I hate fking hackers and I don't care for same old ass excuses of my brother, sister, friend used it, I was testing for learning purpose, etc. All bullshit excuses.

I just laughed when you said “very anti-hacker†because one player posted demo of Herbalist on their forums cheating on their server, but still he is allowed to play their.

It’s good to see he is banned here. I just checked this link after TEC Hobbit posted.

My link

I was under the impression he tested the bel scrim server for a rcon hack (bel has had some issues with EVERYONE getting banned due to hacker problems) and went to a streaming server to see if it was detected. However, I may be wrong and not understanding the situation correctly. I would think a rcon hack has more to do with hacking the server admin than actual game play (ie like aimbot/walhack) but I'll have to google it as I really don't know. Testing something that hacks a server (rcon) and not actual game play is more of a security issue, not a "cheating" one, but again, I may be misunderstanding the situation. I'll have to look the shit up.

As far as herb goes, I hadn't visited BEL forums in quite some time, haven't been playing on BEL since they changed the map rotation months ago, so I have no clue. I'll have to go read about it.