Noquarter 1.2.3 help

ant1y

Hello I dont know if this is the right section. But I am A server owner Of H2o Clan. Im not here to promote. Was just wondering If you could help me. We Are running 3 servers. Nitmod/jaymod/noquarter. But On noquarter 1.2.3 Where having a team balance problem. We have noticed this has been fixed On your servers. Could you help us please? If this is possible/allowed.

Regards ant1y

Make sure you got this in your config : set g_teamforcebalance "1"

If you already got it, make sure some files aren't overwriting your main config.

[quote name=Jonas :)' timestamp='1299350022' post='162817]

So, why a man come on NQ serv to day and spam with the IP of one of your server?

Ask soul for more information, i think he took SS.

Well Im one of the server owners. Show me the screenshot and proof. And i will Sort that out. I was unaware with this. Our clan doesnt support this.

Please PM Or post screenshot here And he will be dealt with it thanks.

Make sure you got this in your config : set g_teamforcebalance "1"

If you already got it, make sure some files aren't overwriting your main config.

Okay Thanks We didnt have that. Just LMS team balance. Ill reedit This if it worked.

yes nice one it worked. You have been great help

Edited by ant1y