fair play Pro*riano

dizz*

hi i was playing in fa 2 and i was making 20 killstreeak and pro*riano put me allies . i didnt want allies and second i was on spree.he cant move me then. so you (f|a) should take his admin levels off. by dizz

yes but i was on spree´.i was going in allies when my spree would be ended. i lost my levels in same situation when axis where strong and some guy jumbed in axis. after about 2 min allies have 3 less players and i said even team plz .nobody moved so i put that guy back allies .and he compalained here and i lost my levels.

1.proof

when the player dont want to move and he specially on spree almost getting god like admin cant move him.He can move him when the spree is end.

we have our rules,keep these kind of retarded rules for yourself.

when the player dont want to move and he specially on spree almost getting god like admin cant move him.He can move him when the spree is end.

Bullshit, u made that rule. He made a right choice. You were in stacked team, I would also put you to the weaker team.

so why i lost my admin levels if i move somebody .and when someone move me he dont ? weird rules dude

wheres your case's topic 'dude'?

And answer to my no.1 question.

Edit:thanks for wasting our bandwidth.

You have just proved my theory about you. Sb, please lock this topic.