Get fat b***

Justice

I don't get how people get say it's a heart attack waiting to happen when it provides more protien than you'd ever need, plus other crap. It's nowhere near as bad as a big mac.

I don't get how people get say it's a heart attack waiting to happen when it provides more protien than you'd ever need, plus other crap. It's nowhere near as bad as a big mac.

It may not be a heart attack waiting to happen, but it's definitely death waiting to happen. :P

A diet of nothing but fast food will definitely kill you. >.<

It may not be a heart attack waiting to happen, but it's definitely death waiting to happen. :P

A diet of nothing but fast food will definitely kill you. >.<

Eating this sparingly won't kill you, infact if you exercised after eating this you would be better off than not eating it with the energy.

But there are a lot of video reviews of the person being too full or having a depressive feeling after their done. =p

watch the video "Supersize me" about a man eating nothing but mcdonalds for 30 days, i had to watch it 4 school and man was he in trouble

my wife watched it on youtube a few weeks back....but the hell, i love mickie dee's. i only weigh a buck forty-eight.....i need a double cheese burger and hold the lettuce, dont be frontin son, no seeds on the bun.