Instructive Video

Husa

bro its because most of the worlds terrorist come from Muslims im not being racist its a fact so people start to assume that every Muslim is a terrorist

No 1 can say it better then you. Agree.

bro its because most of the worlds terrorist come from Muslims im not being racist its a fact so people start to assume that every Muslim is a terrorist

Also a fact that most muslims always start trouble and want to fight 24/7 ...atleast here in Holland xD seems like most muslims are noobs.

I'm not racist but they should just behave and not act tough all the time.

Another fact is that most muslims come live here cus it's free and then they don't even work.. like geez.. get a god damn job if you're gonna live here and atleast go learn some dutch. like seriously... those lazy ass muslims just need to gtfo out of my country if they dont do a thing :] they can be lazy in their own country too.

I prob sound racist now, but really... its facts!@

I don't mind muslims living here if they do work here and learn dutch :] then they're not a waste of space/money

i have learned that there are two types of Muslims....one are the indian kind, and the other are the ones that are hardcore, gangsta black guys who either have dreads or are bald and wear a kufi.