Black Ops, Single Player Vs MP

FiveMagic

I'm getting my laptop back Tuesday, i planned on upgrading to another laptop with a Ati 5650 but i have no job now and i really want to buy my guitar.

My question is will my old laptop run Blackops Multiplayer, i put SP in the title because i am wondering if SP runs at the same Fps as MP does. From the single video of my card on youtube for blackops i doubt it will run SP at decent fps. But there is a video of a Ati 5470 (similar to mine) running Bots mode fine.

Specs:

Ati 4570

2.2 Ghz turion duel

ddr3

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

well, for me, i play multiplayer with a greater framerate. i max out (with AA at 2x) my graphics settings on multiplayer and dont lag. i have a hd4670 but im not on a laptop. processor is phenomII x3 720. with 4th core unlocked so its now a quad core instead of triple. maybe my processor carries some of the workload for my multiplayer graphics capabilities.