"Ronaldo Phenomenon" the true R9

Predator

Comes to an end the career of ace "Ronaldo Phenomenon" the true R9. The striker who made his story in several European clubs and in the primary selection of Brazil. The highest scorer in World Cups. For those who do not know who I mean see the best goals he has done throughout his career:

http://globoesporte.globo.com/platb/brasilmundialfc/2011/02/13/o-melhor-do-fenomeno/

ronaldinho > Ronaldo

There are three stars with the name Ronaldo (at least I know). The first is the "Ronaldo Phenomenon" the "R9", the second is the "Ronaldinho Gaucho" (former AC Milan player) the "R10", and Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid player) who copied the tag "R9" of "Phenomenon".

ronaldinho is better, i think that too; but he has an issue with anger, he didnt play world in the world cup last year cuz he cant control his anger, officials kicked him out

Ronaldinho was not the scion of 2010 because the coach said he had no involvement in the selection and discipline (which I disagree). The reason for him to say was that in the crown of 2006, the player came out of concentration to stay with some girls and drink a little, but he did not consider that four years had already passed, and were more mature player, in top form physically ready to act by selection. angered the entire country.

Now that you showed some great goles, I have to show my favorite goals now... Some of them

Roberto Carlos

Rooney

Cristiano Ronaldo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI0YLtfiQp4

And rooneys goal on the 02-12-11 vs manchester city, but I can't find it..

I'm sure there are a lot of more goals, that I havent seen and maybe are better, but for the moment I like these one :D

no he isnt.

He did 1 great season and then from his 28-29 age started getting fat and didnt play well at all.

Cristiano > Both of them.

ronaldinho > cristiano

can't believe you could even mention his name in the likes of ronaldo (the real one) and ronaldinho. Cristiano is below both of them. Even below messi and zidane imo.

Edited by RoosterCogburn

ronaldinho > cristiano

can't believe you could even mention his name in the likes of ronaldo (the real one) and ronaldinho. Cristiano is below both of them. Even below messi and zidane imo.

thats a joke right?

Ronaldo is 24-25 has got 5 years atleast full of football.

Messi maybe he got more years.

So both messi and cristiano got many years for achievements.

Ronaldo atleast got unlucky with injuries,ronaldinho what?its his fault.

IMO Cristiano Ronaldo IS better than ronaldinho and ronaldo were. Ronaldo just ran like an idiot and then he was a fatas* . Ronaldinho was good, but... Cristiano is better. Maybe Messi is better than cristiano but I like cristiano more than messi. Messi is a tiny guy who runs under the legs of the guys like a lightning , but cristiano has class, he does tricks, good pass , etc. My favorite has to be Zidane :) Well if we are talking about players that doesnt play anymore... Pelé is the best.

Sorry for bad english :D

IMO Cristiano Ronaldo IS better than ronaldinho and ronaldo were. Ronaldo just ran like an idiot and then he was a fatas* . Ronaldinho was good, but... Cristiano is better. Maybe Messi is better than cristiano but I like cristiano more than messi. Messi is a tiny guy who runs under the legs of the guys like a lightning , but cristiano has class, he does tricks, good pass , etc. My favorite has to be Zidane :) Well if we are talking about players that doesnt play anymore... Pelé is the best.

Sorry for bad english :D

You must be joking? Ronaldinho is synonymous with football art in world, he creates his dribble, his own playing. The others merely imitate, he is a magician of the ball, was more than deserved the title he won for best player of the decade.

Christiano is overrated , 3 Names i know that are better than him : Xavi , Iniesta , Gerrard ;)

cool story bro.

Fact is,none of them plays right midfielder,10 or striker as hes atm.

Put cristiano defensive midlefielder and he will organise the game pretty well,put xavi striker and i think you know the results.

Ahh and ronaldinho art of football lulz,watch his freestyle videos on youtube and then watch what ronaldo has done on matches aka gallas going mad (will provide a link laterz)

btw all messi does is runrunrun but he does it perfectly,as for tricks messi is nono.