Red Ring of Death

GIJOE

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's plain and simple, If you get mad and bring the shit on here, don't irrationally argue your point with someone you don't even know. And learn more about a piece of equipment before you argue about it.

Lol, calm down. It's the internet bro I'm calm. Treat it better than a woman isn't a derogatory term to women? I was arguing my point and you're making me look bad by making what I said into what it isn't. Treat it better than a woman-Its a saying. Realize you started the argument with me, I take very good care of my x-box's there was no reason to say "You must have put it on a carpet or something". Insinuating that it was MY fault that it messed up. You could have went about it like, Since you take such good care of your X-box Lara, what do you think keeps making the red ring of death popping up. Not it's your fault no matter what ^_^. P.S Here's a question, Did you insinuate that I wasn't calm because of your own E-Rage tendencies? Nothing I read on the internet could ever break my smile <3. At any one point in time I can drop all the depressing things in my life and be happy.-Try it sometime.

Anything with a processor has a processor fan, so your x-box does have a cooling system. And to end it all, I don't have any problems with you or would take this argument anywhere but the forums. Don't take it personally I didn't. I would also like to know how treat it better than a woman is a derogatory term. I thought about how I treat my women and didn't see it as derogatory at all.

Its so funny how easily you can tell that you're desperately trying not to Rage. Then telling me i have E-raging tendancies? Lol? I'd watch yourself if I were you. I know my tech by the way, therefore you calling ME uneducated about what i know. Man, you must be a damn fool'