Flamethrower

Copious

A serious suggestion to block the flamethrower option for the etpub server anyways. There is ALWAYS a flamer on each side. For starters it's just plain annoying when your getting pummeled by arty, rnades, and panzers to start with. But also it's always the newer people to the game who seem to sit on one of these their entire stay which is helping their game progress ZERO. They will seriously never get any better until they man the **** up and try something else. Or Even better limit 1 soldier per side per team. Everyones thoughts?

i think it's fine as it is. If anything you can /kill and the flamer doesn't get the kill. I rarely get killed by them because they're predictable usually. If they're camping your spawn you just need to out smart them. 9 times out of 10 it's not something hard to do.

Not if they don't get a direct shot, if he spins in a room and gets you then often you can /kill to avoid it.

But that's not important :P

I agree though if flamers are allowed FF should be on. It'll help a lot if the flamer is toasting his own teammates half of the time so he won't just be shooting carelessly everywhere.