Jaymod fragmovie HUD

BossHK

Hello there,

I was just wondering is there any way to get rid off those unnecessary HUD things without losing the important ones, like crosshair and "you killed X". What I actually mean? Here is an example what I prefer, EXCEPT I have just recorded with 1280x1024 resolution and then cropped it in Sony Vegas to 1280x720, so I have got rid off from those HUD things, BUT for example the gun is pretty retarded looking for fragmovies :x

Another possibility would be to set HUD to less irritating form using cg_althud cmd, but I don't like that either. So, is it possible to move that HUD away in jaymod so I can record with 1280x720 resolution and I can have this nice looking gun (cg_gunx/y/z)?

Regards,

BossHK

Edited by BossHK

So what you're saying is...you DON'T want to see your health bar?

?

Yes, health bar is part of HUD, I don't want to see it either.

For example papito made some .dat file for HUD, dunno anything about .dat files and how them work differently to .cfg, but is there any way to remove/move away that HUD without losing crosshair and "You killed X" -text?

Edited by BossHK

/cg_draw2d ''0'' or ''1'' something like that :)

But that removes everything, not nice :7

I think winghaven's movie cfg worked fine with Jaymod except that it didn't paste the obituary ("You killed XXX") onto the screen.
Need to check it. EDIT: It had 2d off :( Edited by BossHK