Razer onza

Forsaken

Just got an email this weekend about razers new xbox 360 controller named onza. Preorders are already sold out which isn't suprising as its priced cheap enough for people to give it a chance although it is wired.

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.218524000/categoryId.54297600

Not sure If im going to order one or wait for the inevitable wireless version to pop up.

I dont get it...what are you talking about? Theres plenty of gaming mice and keyboards from razer and its about time they ventured over to consoles even tho its late in their lives.

ok if it was a mouse... i could understand.. but its not so wtf?

Hmmm....What ??? Ok I am going to skip over that. I prefer the convenience of the wireless for consoles. But does it have a tad bit of delay like a cordless mouse could have? Definitely would check them out.

1. has two extra buttons behind the left bumper and right bumper to give people the advantage of never taking your finger off the right thumbstick to press A,B,X,Y so instead of taking ur thumb off the right thumbstick to jump. instead use ur finger on the trigger and press the extra button.

2. has adjustable thumb sticks so you can make it more or less resistant for extra sensitivity tweaking.

3. the A,B,X,Y buttons light up. yes useless but cool :P people like things that glow.

4. D-pad has individual buttons and not all put together

5. Corded because i guess that gives a faster response? but who knows. prolly not a advantage having a cord but u save batteries.

regular wired controller at walmart 39 bucks

wireless with rechargeable battery pack at walmart 48 bucks