BlackOps guide

Aigle

Hey guys, I started playing BlackOps on my PS3, however I'm kinda lost with all the weapons. Is there anything that do the same thing as the MP40 or the Thompson... I'm doing really bad and I need practice. Do you have any advice on how I can practice. Also, does playing the game in Single player help improve?

These are my best custom:

Submachine guns: AK74u (lightweight, steady aim, marathon)

Assault Rifles: AK47 (lightweight, steady aim, marathon)

Light machine guns: Stoner 63 (hardline, warlord, marathon)

Shotguns: SPAS 12 (scavenger, sleight of hand, marathon)

Sniper: L96A-1 (Ghost, Scout, marathon)

Famas is a very gay gun in my opinion jeje, but sometimes use it in large/mid maps with ghost, warlord (extended magazine and reflex aim) and marathon.

Tips:

- During the battle is very usefull move side to side like on ET :P

- Predict the next move of your opponents, where they going to surprice you.

- Heard the steps and voices can help you to locate them too.

- Learn some spawn spots to locate them easyly

- Stay aways from newbies and campers noobs, lol

My favorite weapon is the FAMAS, although it isn't all that close to the mp40/thompson. Duckies choice's would probably be best.

I played online for a few before ever playing the single player, it couldn't hurt to play it.

Add me, Krayzie_Pieman

General ideas with weapons can be summed up with this.

SMGs - All of them except for Mac10 and Uzi are usable. Don't ever use the aforementioned 2. They suck bawls. Though MP5K and AKu are by far the most versatile.

Assault rifles - Every single one of them are viable options, just depends on play preference.

Sniper rifles - Unless you can aim, and aim fast, don't bother. Or camp. Though there's better choices for campers.

Shotguns - All of them are good in their own right, just depends on how you like to play. Defensive shotguns are Olympia and Stakeout, though they work offensivly as well (they ARE shotguns after all). The classified one (can't remember its name) is really only worthwhile akimbod and therefore useless. And the SPAS is for general asswipe cheapness. Largest clip size, insane range, semi-auto, and silencable = screaming for nerf.

LMGs - All of them are good in their own right, though the RPK is definitly the worst out of all of them.

And secondaries.

Pistols - like with snipers, if you can't aim, dont touch them. Possible exception with fully auto classified pistol or the rapid reloaded revolver.

Launchers - If you're using them against killstreaks, I have no problem with you. If you're using them against people, you can go suck a ****. Use bullets panzy. You'll continue sucking with only explosives anyways.

Specials - Crossbow is for lulz, you almost never will do well with it. Ballistic knife is just an asshat weapon. Low delay between knives, instant kill projectile, high movement speed. Melee class wet dream.

General ideas with weapons can be summed up with this.

SMGs - All of them except for Mac10 and Uzi are usable. Don't ever use the aforementioned 2. They suck bawls. Though MP5K and AKu are by far the most versatile.

Assault rifles - Every single one of them are viable options, just depends on play preference.

Sniper rifles - Unless you can aim, and aim fast, don't bother. Or camp. Though there's better choices for campers.

Shotguns - All of them are good in their own right, just depends on how you like to play. Defensive shotguns are Olympia and Stakeout, though they work offensivly as well (they ARE shotguns after all). The classified one (can't remember its name) is really only worthwhile akimbod and therefore useless. And the SPAS is for general asswipe cheapness. Largest clip size, insane range, semi-auto, and silencable = screaming for nerf.

LMGs - All of them are good in their own right, though the RPK is definitly the worst out of all of them.

And secondaries.

Pistols - like with snipers, if you can't aim, dont touch them. Possible exception with fully auto classified pistol or the rapid reloaded revolver.

Launchers - If you're using them against killstreaks, I have no problem with you. If you're using them against people, you can go suck a ****. Use bullets panzy. You'll continue sucking with only explosives anyways.

Specials - Crossbow is for lulz, you almost never will do well with it. Ballistic knife is just an asshat weapon. Low delay between knives, instant kill projectile, high movement speed. Melee class wet dream.

heh stolen and used on mine :)

• 2 weeks later...