Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

 

One topic I keep coming back to is the idea of free energy.

 

Not free as in electricity that costs nothing, but the bigger claim that there may be ways to tap into energy sources we either don't fully understand yet or haven't figured out how to use practically.

 

You hear everything from zero-point energy and vacuum energy to devices that supposedly produce more power than they consume. That's where I get skeptical, because established physics says a true perpetual-motion machine shouldn't work.

 

At the same time, science has surprised us before, and there are still huge questions about dark energy, quantum fields, fusion, and how much we really understand about the universe.

 

So I'm curious where everyone stands.

 

Do you think there could be a genuine breakthrough someday that feels like free energy, or do you think most of these claims are misunderstandings, scams, or bad science?

 

And if you believe something has been suppressed, what is the strongest evidence you've seen?

 

I'd rather hear both the skeptical and open-minded sides than just turn it into an echo chamber.

  • Leader
Posted (edited)

😄  I glanced at the title of this post and reflexively opened it to check for a spambot!  😄 

 

Count me as a "skeptic".  I recently saw a youtube video about a car that was fueled by water and whose inventor died suddenly and "mysteriously".  

 

On the other hand, I regret not firing up my home computer to create some bitcoins 'in the beginning'.  😄 

Edited by RedBaird
fix a typo :(
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

@RedBaird 

Haha, fair enough 😄 I’m definitely skeptical of a lot of the claims too. The water-powered car story is one of those that makes you wonder, though. Turns out that when someone speaks out about a ground breaking topic he is labeled crazy, then turns up dead days later. Same goes for the ufo topic.. very compartmentalized in the military projects. The term wetworks is for targeting assassinations against those who rebel against the military industrial complex. 

And yeah, I think a lot of us wish we had fired up the PC for Bitcoin back then 😂

Edited by SpiralSentinel
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.