von Rantala Posted September 2 Posted September 2 Hello! Nice to hear that you enjoy to play on our servers. Maybe you want send apply and join us? Anyway Welcome to the forums! Enjoy! 3 1 Quote
Vice86 Posted September 2 Posted September 2 6 hours ago, von Rantala said: Hello! Nice to hear that you enjoy to play on our servers. Maybe you want send apply and join us? Anyway Welcome to the forums! Enjoy! @acdc Hey there, I've seen you a couple of times on b2, and you're one of the good guys. I support the suggestion from vonrantala. You should consider to apply to us! Guys like you make the game better. 4 Quote
Nino14 Posted September 4 Posted September 4 It's really fun playing with you on Beg 2. 😜 Moustaki 🤩 1 Quote
Ace18795 Posted September 12 Posted September 12 Hey! welcome to the forums + it's great to have you here. I usually play on Jay1 :D Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.