unbanlanced teams

+Maluco.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't like unbalanced teams, but it's hard to see that besides who the players are and assuming that they have a lot of XP that they've been playing awhile or they can get fast XP

I always try to join the weaker teams even though we might lose.

It is not wise to post screenshots of yourself team stacking whilst arguing that teams are unbalanced.

Anal is the first regular that comes to mind when I think of evening teams. He switches to the team with less players more than anyone else I remember. Usually it's him and I that do the most switching, which kinda sucks cause its not nearly as fun to have 2 snipers on one team as it is having one on each to dual.

Anal is the first regular that comes to mind when I think of evening teams. He switches to the team with less players more than anyone else I remember. Usually it's him and I that do the most switching, which kinda sucks cause its not nearly as fun to have 2 snipers on one team as it is having one on each to dual.

on my server there never has been any problems with uneven teams. You know why? cause our admins went exemplary in the weaker team, if it was needed. It became quite normal for the more skilled players to even the teams. I m not that strong anymore, that it really changes the balance, but i also did it in hope that other people follow me.

i was wrong.