2 new COD games released in 2011

OnionKnight

• 2 weeks later...

Considering Counter Strike, Team Fortress 2, L4D2, America's Army 3, BF2 unranked.

if it helps i'll make love to you if we open a tf2 server :) but if it makes any difference brink sounds like a cool game thats coming out ......

I think that Before COD releases another series especially MW3 they best look at the failings of previous versions. I for one dont have COD4 MW but I do have MW2 and to be honest its the worst game multi player out there that Ive seen.

You may look at ET and say its unrealistic and graphics suck but I doubt any game(even free) will have the longevity of ET.

If there will be server files available to host our own server, I will buy it or else no.

I will be introducing 2 new servers for 2 different games in new year.

It is new years =P (which 2 XDD). If you need help setting up steam servers, i can help. (i setup both my friends. Apparently gameserver.com is pretty good for hosting).

It should be IW... they usually switch each release..

I heard that IW was working on a game that predates the events of the first MW @@ (so i have no clue. MW prequel?). But i just know that it isn't MW3 (are they also working on MW3? man everything is so confusing with who is making what nowadays).

• 3 weeks later...

MW3 is supposed to be the prequel, from what I've heard. But then again I also heard they were gonna be doing zombie NVA swamp ninjas....that would have been so cool. I'll probably buy MW3, but this space game sounds kinda cool. Change might be good for once, I mean cmon, everything else is so played out already :l

Not sure why everyone seems to hate the idea of a space game. Let's face it calling in massive lasers from the sky, firing any sort of Tesla based weaponry to fry your opponents, or even something creative like Black Hole mines (ok so we will likely never see this no matter how badly I keep hoping) would be awesome. If they go over the top crazy with it instead of just bland laser rifles then I would love a space one.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm trying Brink for sure. But I'm not going to buy MW3 and the space thing (lol) right when it comes out. Going to wait for opinions and stuff and obiously going to wait a while cuz of the price :P