BO crashes

Zuthus

Question

Ok so I'm playing now COD4: Black Ops... At first everything was OK, I was having fun... But now everytime I connect after 5-10 mins the game freezes... I tried making the graphics worst, etc... Any ideas of what could it be??

Operating system Operating System Windows ® 7 Home Premium (32b) Original

Processor Intel ® Core ™ i3 330M (2.13 GHz, 3MB)

Memory 4GB System Memory (DDR3 / 2GB x 2) Memory Slot 2 x SODIMM

Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 310M (external graphics) 512MB GDDR3 graphics memory (external graphics)

HDD Capacity 500GB (5 400rpm S-ATA) ODD Super Multi Dual Layer (S-ATA)

Maybe the english on the basic information is bad, beacuse I used google translate for it... It was in spanish.

8 answers to this question

The game only freezes? I had that a few times too, but not anymore now.

To me it usually worked again if i re-started the game, else I just waited till it was done freezing n I could play again, no lag after the freeze

Ok now I played for 1 hour without the freezing... But then it freezes.. I just need to log off, log on , close the game and start again... I can live with this... It only happends in Multiplayer mode, in Campaign it works fine, so I believe it could be just a connection problem.

Ok now I played for 1 hour without the freezing... But then it freezes.. I just need to log off, log on , close the game and start again... I can live with this... It only happends in Multiplayer mode, in Campaign it works fine, so I believe it could be just a connection problem.

Same here, it's not that bad :P

Ok. Now I want to solve this problem. I'm playing and after 2-3 maps the game freezes and I can't quit the game. I have to do windows + L tol log off and then log on , turning off the computer and when BO closes , cancel the turning off. I really don't know what the problem is. I have 70-150 ping , no lag. Help will be appreciated.

I revived the topic, because I thought it was kind of stupid creating another with the same problem :)