post apocalypse

*Kiba*

so i been reading  post apocalypse audiobooks as of late  so i was trying to come up with my idea  post apocalypse survivor plan

the setting is  simple after the virus  this is not  zombie  apocalypse this is just a simple virus that wipes out 99% of the human race so no real threat but wildlife  taking back what was theirs at the start  don't forget and  not be a fool other  survivors can be just as dangerous

if you like a more  in depth idea of this world  you could give   a look at After The Virus  by Simon Archer warning this book is not for kids 

you need a location

you need your pick of  weaponry

you need your idea of life style your going to live now that there no  internet not saying that there can't be but that will be a  choice you will have to make your self

you need your idear of  vehicle keep in mind gas will not last forever  but again this is a your choice 

you need your idea of power to

in all this you will need to keep inmind your own choice it's not as easy as it looks but good luck guys/ladys i'm very  interested in what your choices are 

p.s

i keep editing it when i come up with more ideas  you guys can just edit your own posts to add on to it if this topic get  popular i think about making one for a zombie apocalypse scenario maybe

Edited by *Kiba*

I say an farmhouse in a fertile valley, far from major cities, with access to fresh water will be great. 
(Like at Hershels homestead in Second season of Walking Dead). I'll grow a variety of crops, keep a small number of livestock (chickens, goats, rabbits), and hunt/forage.
About the weapons: machete and bow. 
In "Station 11" they complete changed to horses in less than 2 generations, so I rekon we will do exactly the same... 

• Surprise 1

2 hours ago, Nancy said:

I say an farmhouse in a fertile valley, far from major cities, with access to fresh water will be great. 
(Like at Hershels homestead in Second season of Walking Dead). I'll grow a variety of crops, keep a small number of livestock (chickens, goats, rabbits), and hunt/forage.
About the weapons: machete and bow. 
In "Station 11" they complete changed to horses in less than 2 generations, so I rekon we will do exactly the same... 

Easily the best approach; just go back to pre-industrial agriculture. So you go for a pint in the Winchester, and wait for it to all blow over then:

Location - Existing farm yard by a river.

Weaponry - Go back to my roots and find/make a longbow.

Lifestyle - Farming Simulator.

Vehicle - Bike.

Power - Water wheel.

• Haha 1
  • 100 1