Band Game

von Rantala

1 hour ago, ZeroZeroDb said:

It's the last letter of the name of the previous band posted. 😄 

So it should be "R".

Rules.

I give you band/artist name. Example Metallica. You have to add band what start last letter of my band. Example Metallica. Last letter is "A". So i can say Amaranthe. Then next have to say band what start letter "E".

Add music video of that band, preferably song what is your favorite from that band/artist.

You can also explain why you like this band and if it has some special meaning for you. Its not mandatory or needed.

Try only add bands/artist what you like.

There is no winner in this game, same band can be sayed again, but not in same page. If someone say band what "end" game, then you can use second last letter. Example in Metallica it would be letter "C".

Edited by Caipirinha
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The Mamas and the Papas (S for next) Forrest Gump will come to my mind everytime when i hear this song.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

ES23 - Open the Gates (3 or T for next)

I updated rule little bit. So example if i give Maroon 5 you can Start next band with number 5 or letter "F" (Five) Or if Band name end to letter "T" (Slipknot) you can add band what Start wit letter "T" or number 3. There is bands what start with numbers and those never can come if we not update rule a bit 😄 

Edited by von Rantala
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, Caipirinha said:

311 (Three Eleven). "N" for next or "number 1".

1200 Micrograms (S)