Any DayZ players

ZeeZuss

yo yo yo was just wondering if there were any DayZ players and if so would like to run some if this isnt supposed to be here im sorry 

Seems like the spot for it too me lol. 

i sort of started back when I had my old pc it didn’t run so well so I didn’t get very into it. 

i later ran a server, well owned one. Someone else ran it lol cuz idk how on that game but I always been kinda meaning to get it another go since I got my new pc. Might have to install it 😄 

oh man dayZ has changed alot with the modded communit and modded servers not a fan of non modded servers but if you do play let me know i would love to run some @Shoresy

unfortunately our steam community is atm a bit sleepy, but you are most welcome to join us there and see if you might find someone who shares it within his library

https://steamcommunity.com/chat/invite/F57amDIx

Edited by Vice86

• 4 weeks later...

Thats where i have been for the past few months is playing modded dayz my experience in my 1200 hours of the game lots of cheaters/hackers/corrupt admins . Now if you know of any good servers besides Sunnyvale or outlaws please do let me know i am highly interested !