Electric car, should i pull the trigger?

Plague ET

$1600/month? that costs more to rent than it does my house ffs (converted from GPB to USD my rent is $820/Month).

EV are a con and fad, as long as oil exists EV's will never take off and they cant use the "greener" arguments as EV cars are not as "green" as you may think once you take production etc into the equation.

$1600/month for a car....Fook that

• Like 1

I drive 2022 silverado duramax, not a electric car, but with minus 40 all my sensors went crazy, traction controle, abs and and and, talking to chevy… thay shaw me a manual for  my ABS sensors as a sample… working temperature till minus 35…, onestly don’t  want to Now how is it with electric cars wenn, with minus 40 sensors only sensors died …..

And other sample, my city bought a 100 electric city buses… from 100 are only 25 on the street the rest died with minus 20