Signatures Requests

can we make the name bigger and brighter? also replace the guy on the right that's waiting for a medic with something in similar color contrast to the left side. Maybe a tank shot or better yet a medivac helicopter if you got one. Or a close up of et player holding a knife would contrast that side great.

How do u come up with these so quick.... mine from NB took me a week to make... damn you're awesome!

doc

:)

Sorry it was hard to find anything to match for the axis guys.. So I used allies :) I didn't find anything realted with knifes in ET that could be useful in the sig, sorry.

r9iw7r.jpg

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

Sorry it was hard to find anything to match for the axis guys.. So I used allies :) I didn't find anything realted with knifes in ET that could be useful in the sig, sorry.

r9iw7r.jpg

I have this layout I had a while back (no copyright on it) in NB and like it. Can you put the caduceus, crossed knife & needle, name and quote onto this? It would take me weeks.

doc.bmp

I have this layout I had a while back (no copyright on it) in NB and like it. Can you put the caduceus, crossed knife & needle, name and quote onto this? It would take me weeks.

Ok nice. I'll do it tonight, going to school and then to a friend's house :)

Since I've lost my skill with PS I ask you for a signature :D LOL

Image:

29pp02f.png

Text: :hmm, Just 'heckeN!' without the quote marks.

Style? Surprise me.

Thanks in advance.