ET SILENT #1 strange

stalker

8 minutes ago, RedBaird said:

What server is that on?

On most or many of the FA servers, if you don't join it for 30 days, then you lose your XP there.

Added: Well i was słower 😄

He added tag silent1

Hello, sorry it happened to You.

In regards to the problem, have you been inactive on the server for longer time?

hey Stalker,

I can honestly say I dont believe you did anything wrong, as in it was nothing you did do but rather what you didn't do. 

Level 4, Clan Friend, is not an easy level for some players as the responsibilities require constant observation such as -

- ensuring teams are constantly even

- using level 4 commands to ensure fair play

- assisting other players with help and advice

- reporting to FA forums of unusual events and pesky players, etc

- constantly staying in touch with FA forums for updates, cheaters to look for, etc

level 3 is trusted regular and if I could give you level 3.9 I would. Stalker, you and I go way back, and I even remember trying to give you levels on Hardcore before and your reply was you "don't care about levels". Nothing wrong with that, and that's fine. Not everyone cares about levels. The level 4 players we have (most) fit the description and expectations above and that's what our servers need to keep things running smoothly. No disrespect was ever intended towards you.

I'll drive down to GM in my Ford and buy you a real Canadian beer and we'll talk about this while watching the Bills win today. 

/coma

• Like 7