F1 World Champion Max Verstappen

Redbull1

I watched only first race this year. Past 20 years i watched allmost all races. I miss Räikkönen, Ricciardo and Vettel. I am happy Ricciardo is back. He make F1 a lot more fun. You need guys lik him more in F1. He always keep smiling. Maybe next year i will start follow F1 again. This year i wasnt able to watch races. I hope next year Leclerc and Ferrari will be stronger, but its look like Ferrari always find ways to mess they car and tacticks. I liked a lot when they had Maurizio Arrivabene as Team Boss. 

Who are you alltime favorite drives?

My list is

Räikkönen

Ricciardo

Vettel

Häkkinen

Leclerc

Liuzzi

Trulli

Kubica

• Like 1

Nice List :)

Max Verstappen rises above himself and is truly exceptional compared to his teammate Sergio.

And i think that Max  in the RB gets maximum out of the car with his skills.

Viewed without orange glasses, of course.

I think that the McLaren has now overtaken the RB in terms of performance since about 3 races ago, RB stopped putting performance in the car sins 6 races ago.

However, I think next year it will be between 1 and 2 RB and MClaren. And for places 3 and 4 Mercedes vs Ferrari. Lewis is in decline, especially after last weekend with his mistake at the start.

Yeah Verstappen drove an amazing season, RB delivered the car and he delivered the results.

McLaren made an amazing comeback i don't know if someone expected it after the beggining of this season, but i must say i think they have the best drivers currently both very young 22 and 23 years old and already really good with great potential.

I wouldn't cross out the Mercedes they might not be in their best form now but they will probably come back in the future.

As for Ferrari last season they had an amazing start but they did their best to screw it up, some of their strategies in the races were so weird that i don't know how to explain it and also they fall behind with the car development.  I think it came from the top and i guess we will see how Vasseur will manage.

I think it's also no secret that RB stopped putting too much work in this year car and switched for the next year one, so its possible that they will have a big advantage but we will see.

Lastly I'm curious if Perez will manage to keep P2 in the general, i hope he fixes his form.

My list of favorite drivers:
Verstappen
Leclerc
Vettel
Ricciardo
Iceman Raikonen
Kubica
Smooth Operator Sainz
Norris
Alonso 
To be honest i like most of the drivers so it would be long to write all of them 😀

Edited by ZaZa
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, ZaZa said:

McLaren made an amazing comeback i don't know if someone expected it after the beggining of this season, but i must say i think they have the best drivers currently both very young 22 and 23 years old and already really good with great potential.

Häkkinen did see it coming before anyone else. 😄

https://www.planetf1.com/news/mika-hakkinen-mclaren-prediction-true

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, von Rantala said:

Häkkinen did see it coming before anyone else. 😄

https://www.planetf1.com/news/mika-hakkinen-mclaren-prediction-true

Oh i have no idea how i missed it 😅 but i do hope they keep it up, I am Verstappen supporter but it would be nice to see some battle at the top 😀