ET SILENT #1 I think there is something wrong with the Map voting....

Line Out

Hello Everyone.

Im not sure where else to turn on this one but i think there is something horribly wrong with the "vote for next map" on Silent #1 Server.   
I will try to take a screen shot so you guys can see what i am talking about but let me try to explain.......

There are like, oh, i dono.....15 maps on the list of potential next maps.   (i am not really sure if there are 15 maps, it seems like a whole lot more...are ya with me still?)

okay, here is where i think something is broken.....maybe everyone else does not see 15 maps and they only see like....4, maybe 5 maps.   The reason i say this is because no matter what happens, there are only 4 or 5 maps that everyone votes for and we end up playing the same maps....over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and....well, you get my point.  

now...before all the sleepy trolls and haters get on and tell me that im wrong, everyone sees the same maps i see or to quit whining, or even something commonsensical like, "the maps selected are best for smaller groups"......just hear me out......)   

so im suggesting that we do a couple of things to fix this....and ill need everyone to help participate for this to work... first of all i need everyone to get a nice thick wire....like a 14 gauge, and stick one end into the nearest electrical outlet and tape the other end somewhere on your desk where you can get to that exposed other side of the wire....STAY WITH ME NOW.......   

When you get that urge to vote Breemen or beer run....or pirates...or beach invasion...or that other one.......PLEASE consider licking the wire before you make your selection.  My hope is you JOLT the Sh!t3 out of yourselves and see the other 15 maps we can play........

if you have any questions, just post them here and ill respond to them when i can.....in the mean time, go forth and obtain some wire!!!!

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

• Platinum VIP

Stop whining. You're wrong. Everyone sees the same maps you see. The maps selected are best for smaller groups!

• Haha 1