Mod your cod4

Please Please Please. I get sick of typing "no marty", "no last stand", "last warning", "i kick you ******** outa here", "blah blah blah", again and again :-)

This doesnt work. Specially when i am the only admin around at EU time. The server does really great. Its getting better also over the dead u.s. time. But most of the time i am the only admin around. Find a a way to make a own mod that disables marty and last stand perks by default. 50% of the players visit the server the first time. Its hard to decide who "knows" and who just joined and cant know the rule. Would made live much more easier.

:thanks

post scriptum: i am sure some californian geeks can do this!

• Administrators

You need to make bind for it. Spam it and who ever uses it kick him. :) Probably make 2 binds one in german and one in english.

I am working on that auto kick mode but due to my limited time now a days its going to take a while. If you find someone willing to help you at euro time in kicking those gay perk users feel free to give him kick command and i will PM you how to.

PS COD 4 binds works exact same way as in ET. config file goes in main folder.

blacky can you rename the old server to F|A TDM - Old Server - or something like that. Booth servers have the same name with same color codes.. Maybe thats one reason why the new server isnt used that much as the old one.

• Administrators
blacky can you rename the old server to F|A TDM - Old Server - or something like that. Booth servers have the same name with same color codes.. Maybe thats one reason why the new server isnt used that much as the old one.

Done.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

That would be awesome because at this point I don't know how to auto kick last stand users.