A couple of questions some unanswered about W:ET

Bynke

I have downloaded most of the maps i think. There are a few like steelplant. Some maps cant be downloaded from trackbase unfortunenately and not all maps can be played offline when hosting a game. I cant find the map steelplant anywhere. UJE (the one with gassing up the tank) and UJE warzone i cant host.

What are the benefits of reaching higher level like level 5 medic. Im not sure what are the benefits.

I have tried downloading ET minimizer it downloads a wolfet.exe program. Is it compatible with ET:legacy?

How must i setup Enemy terrtory to play on etpro servers?

i have tried making a spawnscript can any of you spot a mistake i cant get it to work. I want a simple script that just saves me opening the limbo menu and picking a spawnpt

bind F6                            "setspawnpt 0; echo ^l.^k>Spawnpoint: ^lDefault"
bind F7                            "setspawnpt 1; echo ^l.^k>Spawnpoint: ^l1"
bind F8                         "setspawnpt 2; echo ^l.^k>Spawnpoint: ^l2"
bind F9                            "setspawnpt 3; echo ^l.^k>Spawnpoint: ^l3"

Edited by Bynke

34 minutes ago, Bynke said:

I cant find the map steelplant anywhere.

Have you tried https://wolffiles.de/index.php?Filebasesearch ? Or try to put full pk3 name in Google search 

35 minutes ago, Bynke said:

What are the benefits of reaching higher level like level 5 medic

Under first aid: https://strategywiki.org/wiki/Wolfenstein:_Enemy_Territory/Ranking

28 minutes ago, Bynke said:

I have tried downloading ET minimizer it downloads a wolfet.exe program. Is it compatible with ET:legacy?

ETLegacy has built-in minimizer (alt tab), no need for external programs.

29 minutes ago, Bynke said:

How must i setup Enemy terrtory to play on etpro servers

You must use 2.60b. The standalone one (you can find it on the forums or splashdamage website), not the Steam one. You will also need PB enabled to play on some public servers

31 minutes ago, Bynke said:

I want a simple script that just saves me opening the limbo menu and picking a spawnpt

The script looks ok.. but haven't tested it. What do you mean it doesn't work?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kajto3 said:

Have you tried https://wolffiles.de/index.php?Filebasesearch ? Or try to put full pk3 name in Google search 

Under first aid: https://strategywiki.org/wiki/Wolfenstein:_Enemy_Territory/Ranking

ETLegacy has built-in minimizer (alt tab), no need for external programs.

You must use 2.60b. The standalone one (you can find it on the forums or splashdamage website), not the Steam one. You will also need PB enabled to play on some public servers

The script looks ok.. but haven't tested it. What do you mean it doesn't work?

Well. if a map is loaded and two spawnpoints are available cyckling the spawns doesnt change the spawn.

It works choosing spawnpt in limbo but the intent is to have a script do it, i fiddled around with it on supply depot. If i press F6 after blowing up the gate and building commandpost i spawn at main gate. if i press F7 i spawn at the farm

but then it doesnt work past that meaning that if press F8 i should spawn at commandpost instead i just spawn again at the farm (first place allies spawn)

CP spawn on supply depot is 4 (might depend on map version)

Once the first bottom gate explodes you're spawning at the flag by default, so you can just use 0

really its 4? how theres 3 spawnplaces.

it doesnt work writing 

bind F10                            "setspawnpt 4; echo ^l.^k>Spawnpoint: ^l4"

i tried on marrakech by nigth

there are two spawnpt desert and a forward. oddly enough it had me spawning at the desert when i press F9 eventhough F9 is spawnpt 3 

Edited by Bynke

Sometimes there are multiple spawn points in a single spawn (eg different exits)

Some maps even have spawn point 6 (like et_beach for example). Just keep experimenting like you do