Dell

secret_sense

In the last week i experienced something with dell which I really thought wouldnt happen wit that firm. Ive already ordered 3 PCs there and was always really ok with their service and an excellent support. Now my parents and me wanted to give my sister a cheap netbook for christmas so i wanted to order the mini inspiron 10 for 279E from dell. Can you imagine that wether the link to personalize nor the buy button worked? The just simly linked back to the main page .... So i called the support. The said the dont know when it will be fixed. 5 days later i tried again .... same problem. Contacted support via chat no real answer there as well. (Bought it somwhere else now) Out of curiosity i checked again yesterday and: surprise the link seemes t be fixed. Seemed cause its notthe link to the netbook for 279E No now the 279 is the same as the 299 .... I fell kind of made fun of now >.<

Good question ^^. Actually i wouldnt be to one to pay. I should have paid with my dads credit card since its my parents present i just wanted to help out. Sadly the nice lady on the phone didnt leave a good impression on me so i was kind of reluctant to give her the facts of the credit card (my dad is pretty paranoid and would jump up and down cause he was so scared ( pretty cute actually xD)). Also she was pretty unfriendly and little helpful so I was just like whatever im going somewher else where the buyer is still treated nicely. May not be a lot of money and i really have made very good experiences with my one computers there but in this case it was not my money so i have to respect the fears my dad had (hes not even doing online banking cause hes to afraid rofl xD )

Edited by secret_sense