wanna change supplydepot2 on jay#2

xjdlsx

hello all...well if this is a correct forum to ask a change one map on jay#2 i think Supplydepot2 is too boring, more that that is too for allies(when had lot of players)

and is a fast map....I propose baserace or hydrodam some like that or some map more new :P-

well is a asking only...hope all have a good day :D.

thump_5586030sdujsdgds.jpg

Maybe. . but I support the idea of xjdlsx, we need new maps. . I would like to propose, the same maps that are in jay4. . are maps to the objectives, and seeing that those who seek to play the target, and having favor. . that are large maps, on jay are plenty of people.

I don't understand why people keep going to jay2 if jay4 has the same settings just new maps, and less lag, if players would realize that, I'm sure they won't be complaining about new maps + they will have a less laggy gameplay

*Edit* I also think that jay4 can be really fun, just need some players on it to get rid of the bots :P

I don't understand why people keep going to jay2 if jay4 has the same settings just new maps, and less lag, if players would realize that, I'm sure they won't be complaining about new maps + they will have a less laggy gameplay

*Edit* I also think that jay4 can be really fun, just need some players on it to get rid of the bots :P

mmm...then we need to say to all who currently play in jay#2 go to 4 cuz i like to play with all who play on jay2 :D.

or maybe close jay2? that was a rumor??

well i will try on jay#4 :D.

:thanks

thump_5586030sdujsdgds.jpg