Lost XP

Chojrak

Hi, 

I don't know what happens but I lost my user level and  XP. I'm simply a player and I like sometimes playing, but I don't wanna starting as a beginner again. Somebody can help me please..??

• Sad 2
  • Surprise 1

• Leader

What server did that happen on?

FA ET servers will keep a record of your XP on any one server for 30 days.  If you don't connect for a month, then the XP is deleted from that server's records.

Both TrackBase and SplatterLadder only show your name on FunZone for today.  You do have a lot of playing hours, with 2.3 days connected and 1.3 days of 'playing time' on their total ET records.

I just connected to FunZone/NQ#3 and I do have my admin level and XP there.

If you had not connected for 30 days, the that could explain your losses.  If the server has a glitch then others should be reporting similar problems.  My records are okay.

:( 

Edited by RedBaird
checked the server
  • Like 3

• Leader

You can just connect to the server every two or three weeks to preserve your XP, even if you don't have time to play.

We hope that you can keep your XP in the future.  

• Like 1