Website Trackbase not working

Armagedonyx

Question

Hi everyone, since i'm a big addict of knowing my performances as you guys now know, I'd like to report an issue about Trackbase. So basically, it doesn't give me any more rate points. I've been doing full game sessions and it should work so what's the issue, is it because the website thinks I'm still an admin ? If so, then can ou remove the FA tag of my trackbase username ? I really want to see my progression so if you guys solve the issue, I'd really appreciate it.  Thanks in advance.

Regards.

Tristan

4 answers to this question

Was halfway done typing my response until I saw insane respond! (my fingers were typing too slow) 

Your name is getting rating on TB -- its just the username without tags. In regards to merging your rating with the two below names - i dont think anyone in this forum can help with that - my best advice is continue to play and if you play well your rank will adjust on TB rather quickly. 

image.thumb.png.b2f6c52cd307a01cce139038f15a1fb7.png

• Like 1
  • 100 1

Also in terms of trackbase, it measures how long you've played on that current map and whether or not there's bots also.

As you can see below in the screenshot, there's different icons, hover your mouse over, and it'll tell you.

Screenshot_20230405_170703.jpg

1 hour ago, Valk said:

Also in terms of trackbase, it measures how long you've played on that current map and whether or not there's bots also.

As you can see below in the screenshot, there's different icons, hover your mouse over, and it'll tell you.

Screenshot_20230405_170703.jpg

Yes I already knew about that but, thanks anyway !