Android Controller Issue

-=HipKat=-

• Platinum VIP

I use Nvidia Shield Pro for Console Gaming with the Nvidia Controller streaming with Steam-Link, now that Geforce is shutting down - bastards!

Anyway, the right trigger is how you look up, raise crosshairs and suddenly if I even touch it, it goes up and stays pointing up, no matter what I do. If I pull it again, it will come down as long as I hold the trigger but as soon as I let go, the view/crosshairs shoot straight up again.

I've removed/repaired the controller.

I've rebooted the controller.

I've Googled the hell out of it

Ending the game, any game, and then starting the game up again, the crosshairs/view stay normal, until I touch that trigger. Then the view goes straight up again.

If I switch ouot of the stream back to my Computer, mouse, keyboard controls are normal, but if I switch back to the stream, the Crosshairs go right to pointing up again

Any ideas??

Hey @-=HipKat=-

I have a PS4 and had the same disease, the right trigger just pulls up. And the character up all the time looked up

The first time, washing the stick socket with alcohol got wet, the second time only the replacement of the controller helped, because the socket was simply erased.

Therefore, try to carefully disassemble and rinse the stick socket, its guides and contacts with alcohol, if not, then everything is bad. I judge purely from experience, drivers and configuration have nothing to do with it. There gets a lot of dirt and they are either buggy or erased. Triggers have always had this disease

• 100 1

• Platinum VIP
6 hours ago, Dimo4ka said:

Hey @-=HipKat=-

I have a PS4 and had the same disease, the right trigger just pulls up. And the character up all the time looked up

The first time, washing the stick socket with alcohol got wet, the second time only the replacement of the controller helped, because the socket was simply erased.

Therefore, try to carefully disassemble and rinse the stick socket, its guides and contacts with alcohol, if not, then everything is bad. I judge purely from experience, drivers and configuration have nothing to do with it. There gets a lot of dirt and they are either buggy or erased. Triggers have always had this disease

Yeah, I think I'm going to replace it with a different controller and not an Nvidia Sheild controller. It's really nice, but there WAY too many buttons on it for someone that just wants to game

5 hours ago, -=HipKat=- said:

Yeah, I think I'm going to replace it with a different controller and not an Nvidia Sheild controller. It's really nice, but there WAY too many buttons on it for someone that just wants to game

well, it's not so difficult to disassemble it if you try, there are a lot of guides on YouTube about it. In any case, if such problems began, then it will continue. If you have time, you can try to disassemble and clean, I did not disassemble such things, so I can’t say how and what should be done there. I have experience only in parsing PS4 controller

• Like 1