The last of us

rMks

• Inactive Member

Yeah in first half I was like dude am I playing the game actually? When they were in the car and later at that city, such a memories

I also dont like that chick from game of thrones :( not like in game and I think she is weird for that role - but played it well

Edited by rMks
  • Like 1
  • 100 1

4 minutes ago, rMks said:

Yeah in first half I was like dude am I playing the game actually? When they were in the car and later at that city, such a memories

I also dont like that chick from game of thrones :( not like in game and I think she is weird for that role - but played it well

At times it seemed to me that she was not at all suitable for this role, sometimes she seemed to play well, an ambiguous impression in fact ... As for me, Joel was best transferred, here he plays the role just fine

therefore, we will continue to watch how it goes, but the film causes nostalgia and a desire to replay the game

• Like 2

8 hours ago, LuCkY*13 said:

I watched it and for me it's not bad... just miss a bit of action, but at the end of the episode we can almost see that the action will start in the 2nd episode. I really hope so. 

Let´s see the next episode 🥰

• Like 1

this show looks good so  far i'm just really really sad they  picked a ugly ass girl for the FL  i mean she not really all that cute in the game to but still wow but ya it's got lot of promise i think the 2 episode comes out  today  1/22/23 

Edited by *Kiba*
  • 100 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Inactive Member
9 hours ago, Barb* said:

The 3rd episode 0 action at all , so disappointed 😕

Gay Love GIF

same here 😄

4 should be ok

• Haha 4
  • Surprise 1

On 2/1/2023 at 3:07 PM, Barb* said:

The 3rd episode 0 action at all , so disappointed 😕

ya it was a late down and really a waste of a hour  just for 15 mins of  the ML FL  sstory 

• Like 3

• 7 months later...