The last of us

rMks

• Inactive Member

Starting today ! Who gonna watch with me 😄 HBO

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.fa58369395ee5d55f21f686c6055dbf5.png

Edited by rMks
  • Like 3

• Inactive Member

Yeah, they was doing it some time and its allready ON with good comments even, lol

• 100 1

• Inactive Member
Just now, SlitfaceJR said:

I'll really look into taking some free time to watch it

is it about what happened in the game or it's a brand new story they are telling ? :o

Should be same as in the game 

• 100 1

I watched it last night, felt like I was playing the game. almost word for word, cut scene to cut scene. I am very hopeful of this series, Pedro Pascal did a good job on the pilot episode.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

• Inactive Member

I don't know about you, but I really liked it. It was authentic, the story sticks to the game and I can't wait for the next episode on Monday. What are your feelings after watching the first part?

I can’t say that I’m delighted, but the series is worth watching, I didn’t see much willfulness, but we’ll see what happens next.

Of all the characters, I liked Joel the most, he plays the most charismatic and correct.

• Like 1
  • 100 1

I watched it and for me it's not bad... just miss a bit of action, but at the end of the episode we can almost see that the action will start in the 2nd episode. I really hope so. 

• Like 1

• Inactive Member
26 minutes ago, LuCkY*13 said:

I watched it and for ne it's not bad... just miss a bit of action, but at the end of the episode we can almost see that the action will start in the 2nd episode. I really hope so. 

Exactly, I remember that building mission with lot of clickers, this would be really good one hopefully.

• Like 2

there were a lot of really cool moments, just cool in terms of visuals and storytelling. I hope they can convey this normally, well, my first impression is 80 percent positive. We will see how it develops further, because on PS4 this is one of my favorite games. The second part, of course, was not so liked, but because of the visuals and the narrative, it was very attractive.

in the second part, it seemed to me that the writers' creativity was not enough

• Like 1