Hotspur

HOTSPUR

4 hours ago, rMks said:

Playing from early kid age 2003 when I was 11 till around 2013 nonstop. Then had long pause and now I am back, like mentioned above, you just cant stop play that game, you will allways come back. 

Difference when I started till now.

FFBF0504-4B2A-45C1-B804-8C562D8D7D94.jpeg.8796537a8ad66799ba453c46366f8909.jpeg

Now haha

B2BD4600-D05C-400A-96EB-40A44E9B9CB0.thumb.jpeg.ea10f028fa20b00f9626b61bef0675e6.jpeg

U been around a long time pal 

1 hour ago, captnconcrete said:

got this game on disc when it came out2003? with rtcws  been playing ever sense. ive know u hotspurs for a very long time.it was what  windows 98 o/s and dial up internet back then. an u had what 30 lives then u wait till next map.

good times et brother good times. i am sure we will still be here when all have left .lol

i am 47 now.my kids grew up to me playing this ....  first group i joined was 150thCeB  we then got good at scrims an changed to ceb*won few scrims lol in that group. my team was killandie  decruz and keyblade. ill never for get those guys.

Yeah u old school lol

6 hours ago, Leatherface said:

I started in 2005, started Just for fun.. After a year ( i think) i joined M8D international.. was there some years.. Then i joined 1944 KillingFields..I actually fall in love with ET.in 2011 i joined FA.

I remember u in that clan lol, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Leatherface said:

I started in 2005, started Just for fun.. After a year ( i think) i joined M8D international.. was there some years.. Then i joined 1944 KillingFields..I actually fall in love with ET.in 2011 i joined FA.

I remember u in that clan lol, 

• 100 1

8 hours ago, mraw435 said:

Love this topic! Started playing around 2007 as well after seeing my brother play it with a friend. I am pretty sure my first map was goldrush and played on some servers that had guided panzers, molotov cocktails, and pure chaos with admins flinging, splatting, and trolling players everywhere lol, ended up really enjoying the community and was a member of a clan which eventually dissolved around the same time as the start of my decade-long hiatus (college, start of work, real life chaos). Here is am back in the swing of things enjoying fragging with this crazy bunch!🤘

Yeah me 2 mate 😊 it's good to know how long we've all been around and still here .

On 12/4/2022 at 11:57 PM, HOTSPUR said:

Yeah that's long ago i remember the clan, along with ABC , LZ , XERO 

do u remember rlr clan and gunz . had sum fun times with those groups. i remember all three of those groups,you listed.  an yes i am very much old school that cracked me up.!sumtimes i find my self thinking i should hang it up and retire from et. but i want to  help keep this bad ass game alive as long as we can... the people are the best part of this game! 

• Like 2

On 12/7/2022 at 11:57 PM, captnconcrete said:

do u remember rlr clan and gunz . had sum fun times with those groups. i remember all three of those groups,you listed.  an yes i am very much old school that cracked me up.!sumtimes i find my self thinking i should hang it up and retire from et. but i want to  help keep this bad ass game alive as long as we can... the people are the best part of this game! 

i remember a few noib city bba your old clan bunker 

• Like 1