GTX 460 1 GB: $129.99

HD 5770 1 GB: $79.99

GTX 480: $279

Asus Rampage III Extreme mobos: $199.99

Samsung 24 inch monitors for $109.99

Benq 24's for $99.99

Antec 300 case: $19.99

Corsair Obsidian 800D: $160

Those are just some of the deals specified. They didn't give out the whole list unfortunately so you just have to go check it out today from 12 pm - 7:30 pm

Ahh fack everything good was sold out the second it was open. Some ppl camped overnight and one guy bought 2 vans full of gear (tons of monitors and shit). In 4 hrs everything was gone. They scrapped the bone. All 80 video cards gone in less than 30 mins. Almost all the 160 motherboards were sold (except for like MSI P55 1156 crossfires for $80). All the good cases were gone faster than you could take a shit and everyone there bought like 2-3 monitors. (damn crazy). It was like boxing day except even worse (4 hrs worth of line ups)

Shit as I look on craigslist, i find half of this crap being sold

Ahh fack everything good was sold out the second it was open. Some ppl camped overnight and one guy bought 2 vans full of gear (tons of monitors and shit). In 4 hrs everything was gone. They scrapped the bone. All 80 video cards gone in less than 30 mins. Almost all the 160 motherboards were sold (except for like MSI P55 1156 crossfires for $80). All the good cases were gone faster than you could take a shit and everyone there bought like 2-3 monitors. (damn crazy). It was like boxing day except even worse (4 hrs worth of line ups)

Shit as I look on craigslist, i find half of this crap being sold

whats with all the shit referances lol, u need tog o for a dump lmao