Musculation

Shiki

Hi all ! I hope everyone is doing well :)
New to the forum, I want to share with you one of my passions!
Bodybuilding !
Attached is the photo of my Home gym where I end up in PLS at the end of each session: D
If you have a home gym or you are indoors, do not hesitate to share your photos
If people want to get into bodybuilding and need advice on training or nutrition, don't hesitate to write to me here or in pm :).
I propose training methods to have a concrete wrist to be the best with the mouse on the server and a strengthening of the glutes so as not to have pain in the ass when you spend three hours sitting down to play XDD.

290699831_439239131399373_5094730863436623685_n.jpg

• Like 5

Nice, I haven't been to the gym in years but saying that, my job feels like a gym. Did you ever watch the World's Strongest Man?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Valk said:

Did you ever watch the World's Strongest Man?

;) 

Cool stuff you have in your apartment, private gym for the win 😄 
Need to go back to the trainings, used to go to the gym, but since covid outbreak haven't been there 😕 

• Like 1

On 7/5/2022 at 9:04 AM, Valk said:

Nice, I haven't been to the gym in years but saying that, my job feels like a gym. Did you ever watch the World's Strongest Man?

On 7/5/2022 at 10:34 AM, RaV137 said:

;) 

Cool stuff you have in your apartment, private gym for the win 😄 
Need to go back to the trainings, used to go to the gym, but since covid outbreak haven't been there 😕 

Hi Valk!

Yes I followed the STRONG a few years ago.

Soon the 505 kg deadlift!? Road to 505! It's crazy guys XD.

Today I am more Powerlifting.

In France we have monsters that are exploding all over the world.

What do you do for work Valk?

Hi RaV137!

Yes I understand, it's difficult to resume sport after stopping.

But if you'll see if you go back to sport you'll love it too much ;)

11 minutes ago, Shiki said:

Soon the 505 kg deadlift!? Road to 505! It's crazy guys XD.

Wow, just wow. 505 kg, that sounds unbelievable, good luck with achieving that, it's a lot of weights! 😄 

13 minutes ago, Shiki said:

Hi RaV137!

Yes I understand, it's difficult to resume sport after stopping.

But if you'll see if you go back to sport you'll love it too much ;)

Yeah, tbh I play footbal every week, so some kind of sport is in my routine, but need to "wake up", create some gym plan, start counting calories again and go to gym to lift some weights (not 505 tho xd) 😄 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RaV137 said:

Wow, just wow. 505 kg, that sounds unbelievable, good luck with achieving that, it's a lot of weights! 😄 

Yeah, tbh I play footbal every week, so some kind of sport is in my routine, but need to "wake up", create some gym plan, start counting calories again and go to gym to lift some weights (not 505 tho xd) 😄 

For the 505kg I'm not talking about me XD, it's impossible I'm going to blow my back...
If you need help don't hesitate to ask ;)

• Love 1

I just recently got back into endurance sports. However, through 2020 and 2021 i visited the gym daily and loved it! My bench/deadlift/squat are nothing to brag about but seeing the personal improvement was addictive! Learned a lot about proper techniques, diet, and all.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, mraw435 said:

I just recently got back into endurance sports. However, through 2020 and 2021 i visited the gym daily and loved it! My bench/deadlift/squat are nothing to brag about but seeing the personal improvement was addictive! Learned a lot about proper techniques, diet, and all.

It's great that you got into this sport.
I agree it's an incredible sport that allows you to learn a lot of things :)

• 100 1

Hey nice private gym pretty sure it costed u alot but passion is passion.
i started gym 8 -9 months ago was skinny asf and underweight after joining felt really good to see  results and went from 54 kg (119.05 LB) to  62.35 kg (137.45 LB), (current weight) road to 70 kg (154.3 LB) - 75 kg (165.3 LB). Its not that much but for me i am really happy as i saw this great transformation and will continue the gym.
btw i am 5'11 (180.34 cm  not completely sure but last i checked was 5'11).

• Like 1

• 9 months later...