Share something unique about yourself!

Outlaw23

Hey folks, let's go turn by turn and share something unique/interesting about ourselves that little-to-none others know about. I'll go first.

I don't smoke, drink, do drugs, etc. of any kind. 

Your turn, go! :D. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I have broken 14 bones and torn many ligaments and tendons all in a 8 year period, once even spending over a year in a wheel chair.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Leader
1 hour ago, Haruhi Suzumiya said:

I have broken 14 bones and torn many ligaments and tendons all in a 8 year period, once even spending over a year in a wheel chair.

You had started another topic elsewhere, saying that you were "bored".

Reading this post almost inspired me to go back there and reply, "Why don't you just break another bone? ", but that would be an Extreme Cure for Boredom!  😮 

On further thought, I realized that would be a very temporary boredom "fix".  Real Boredom begins when you have been immobilized or limited by the 'breaks and cracks'.  I can still remember thinking to myself, "Well, I am off work now, so I can go do X around the house...oh, wait, I can't do that the way I am right now! :("   

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, RedBaird said:

You had started another topic elsewhere, saying that you were "bored".

Reading this post almost inspired me to go back there and reply, "Why don't you just break another bone? ", but that would be an Extreme Cure for Boredom!  😮 

On further thought, I realized that would be a very temporary boredom "fix".  Real Boredom begins when you have been immobilized or limited by the 'breaks and cracks'.  I can still remember thinking to myself, "Well, I am off work now, so I can go do X around the house...oh, wait, I can't do that the way I am right now! :("   

I'm so over breaking bones.  The amount of pain that has come to haunt me in my everyday life is ridiculous.  I'm going to be such a crippled old man one day.

• Sad 1